About SERVPRO of Central St. Petersburg / Pinellas Park
Thomas Brent Nicholson
Owners of SERVPRO of Central St. Petersburg / Pinellas Park
SERVPRO of Central St. Petersburg / Pinellas Park understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for us.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 727-521-2562!
Commitment to our Community.
Our owner, Brent Nicholson, believes in pouring back into the community as often as possible. Whether it be cooking out for our first responders, investing in local high schools, or simply partnering with other organizations to make a positive impact in our community. Brent works diligently and encourages all of us here at SERVPRO of Central St. Petersburg / Pinellas Park, to invest in our community whenever possible. Though we have seen substantial growth over the past several years, our mission has remained the same. We want to serve to people of St. Petersburg and do everything we can to make our community great. Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We work hard to ensure that all of our customers receive the best service and the highest quality results.
We pride ourselves on hiring people with a good work ethic, high integrity, and the ability to work in and adapt to tough conditions. With over 30 years combined experienced in fire and water mitigation, we ensure that all of our employees go through extensive training and the proper certification process to provide the best customer experience we can offer. Whether it be the comprehensive training we provide when new employees begin, the certifications we require our employees to have, or the constant on the job training we provide. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC | Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- SERVPRO Franchise Of The Year