If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (727) 521-2562

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Flash Fire in Pinellas Park Kitchen

The frying pan hurled a grease flame that splashed on the ceiling and started to burn the paneled material. It quickly burnt a hole in the ceiling and circulated a soot like smoke throughout the kitchen area and into the attic crawl. There was no water damage since a correctly used foam fire extinguisher, which was under the sink base cabinet, did the job. Our job was to demolish a ceiling panel and wipe down the cabinets, walls, and ceiling. Our SERVPRO technicians used special sponges and detergents to remove most of the dirty particulates. We sealed off the kitchen from the remainder of the house to diminish the transfer of odors. We completed our service by removing the smells with several hydroxyl generators followed by a good fogging to deodorize the affected areas. Done right the first time by our skilled technicians.